Alistair Begg joins us to talk about how we as Christians can stand for truth and shine our light as we teach and interact - even as the culture around us becomes more and more hostile.
This interview was originally recorded as part of the Rise Up Summit.
This is such an important topic, we encourage you to listen to the full episode above. Here is how the episode breaks up:
- The reality of living in a post-Christian world. (01:54)
- What it means to have God-sized confidence. (05:48)
- Three possible responses for teachers navigating current social issues - and which response is best. (07:33)
- How we can use bravery to turn the tide. (11:34)
- Guidance on when to speak and when to be silent. (13:53)
- The challenges to respectful disagreement. (17:38)
- The true source of our confidence and why it matters. (19:38)
- Be a signpost guiding others toward God on the road of life. (22:38)
- How the story ends and why we need to remember it. (23:55)
- The impact of teachers. (29:00)
- Be yourself and let your light shine. (30:26)
Find out more about the Rise Up Summit here.
spread the word!
Did you find this post helpful? Clue in your fellow teachers by sharing the post directly (just copy the URL) or by clicking one of the buttons to automatically share on social media.
This article may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase a resource after clicking the link, Teach 4 the Heart may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping support Teach 4 the Heart in this way.