Yes, it’s that time already – time to start thinking about going back to school. I know your emotions are ranging all the way from “I’m so excited to start a new year” to “Are you kidding me summer’s almost over?” So while you should definitely enjoy the time you have before school starts, I also want to help you start getting your brain in gear to have the best start of school yet.
To that end, we are starting a Back-to-School Series at Teach 4 the Heart that will run throughout the month of August.
To start our series, here are some of our best posts to help you prepare to go back-to-school. Be sure to pin this page for future reference!
Classroom Management Advice:
- How to Calm a Disruptive Class: The Quick & Easy Method that Saved My Sanity
- Classroom Management Concepts I Wish I Had Understood as a First-Year Teacher
- You Can Have a Fresh Start
- 10 Keys to a Controlled, Effective Classroom
- 5 Common Mistakes that Lead to an Out-of-Control Classroom
- Handling Students’ Complaints & Not-so-Sincere Questions
- Should We Really Not Smile Until Christmas?
- How to Be a Professional Teacher Without Being Distant
- Why We Need to Deal with Problems Before They’re Problems
- 4 Reasons Classrooms Need Consequences
Other Articles to Help You Prepare for the School Year:
- Real Advice for Teachers from Teachers
- Do Teachers Really Need to Dress Professionally?
- How to Dress Professionally a Teacher’s Income
- How to Manage Homework without Going Crazy
- How to Communicate More Effectively With Parents
- 25 Ways to Save Time & Take Home Less Work
- 10 Ways to Show Christ in the Classroom
- How to Protect Your Family Time & Keep from Going Crazy
- 5 Easy Ways to Incorporate Writing in Your Classroom
- 5 Simple Documents to Help Your Year Start Smoothly
Want more helpful advice? I wrote Create Your Dream Classroom specifically to help teachers revamp their classrooms and prepare to have the best start of school ever. And don’t worry about finishing an entire book before school starts. The Back-to-School Power Pack will guide you straight to information you need to start the school year right. Click here to read reviews or order it now.
Back to School Series
Don’t miss the rest of our back-to-school series. You can see all the posts in the series here.
What are you most nervous about as you think about the start of school? What are you most excited about?