Get everyone on the same page with this Virtual Classroom Rules list. Simply download & share with your class. Request yours here:
This list has five simple rules to help your virtual class go more smoothly:
1. Mute yourself except when you have the floor.
2. Raise your hand virtually for permission to speak.
(One person talks at a time.)
3. Keep your video on for attendance purposes.
4. Avoid distracting backgrounds or actions.
5. Encourage each other with appropriate response emojis.
No need to make your own!
Download & share our beautifully designed rules list.
Just let us know where to send it:
You’ll also receive our best teaching tips & encouragement.