With everything happening, we MUST keep our eyes on Jesus and on what He says is true.
Download these truths in PDF & Audio version and review them until they sink into your heart.
10 TRUTHS FOR CHRISTIAN TEACHERS:
- God has allowed each challenge in my life for a reason. He is wiser than I am, and I choose His will over my own. I am trusting that He will use this to work in and through me.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Romans 8:28-29 NKJV)
- God calls me to work from my heart as unto Him. That means I can do my best and forget the rest. I won’t always have all the answers, I won’t always have time to do everything I want to, and things won’t always go perfectly. And that’s okay. God didn’t call me to perfection but humble service.
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. (Colossians 3:23-24 NKJV)
- I can never do this on my own, but I don’t have to. God promises to guide, provide, uphold, and strengthen me. My weakness is an opportunity to see my need of Him more clearly, rely on Him, and shine forth His strength.
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV)
- I want to know all the solutions now, but God does not operate on my timetable. I must wait patiently, knowing His ways are best. He is the perfect teacher and Father and He will show me what I need when I need it if I am listening for His voice.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9 NKJV)
- God wants me to thrive and be effective in all the roles He’s given me, not just at teaching. Therefore, I must prioritize balance, rest, and my relationship with Him.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV)
GET THE REST OF THE TRUTHS!
Request your free download to read or listen to all 10 truths!
It's not enough to read these truths once. Instead, we need to revisit them and meditate them on a regular basis so that they sink down into our hearts and change the way we think.
Ready to renew your mind in God's truths?
Request the truths in PDF & audio form here:
You’ll also receive our best teaching tips & encouragement.