Sharing Our Blessings
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
This song rings in my mind as I contemplate God's incredible goodness over this past year. Through good times and bad, gladness and pain, He is always good.
Today in this special post, I'm joining an incredible group of teacher bloggers to not only share our blessings but also give away some awesome stuff. Stick around at the end of this post for two free products, a chance to win a $25 TpT gift card, and links to other free products.
But first, I want to thank God in particular for three great blessings of this past year.
1. Our growing family! We welcomed our 4th child Saralyn Hope last March. She has definitely made things a bit crazier, but we are certainly blessed to have her.
2. Our 1st live conference. It was such a blessing to partner with Christian Educators Association Intl to host the 1st Christian Educators Virtual Summit. We were thrilled to see over 7,000 educators participate and blown away by the kind feedback we received. I hope all of you can join us next year!
3. The Teach 4 the Heart team. I'm so thankful for the amazing support of my husband, Tim, and our customer experience specialists Alexx Seipp & Sarah Humes. Teach 4 the Heart would not be able to do half as much without them, and they take a huge burden off of me. Thank you all!
(We are also hoping to grow the team again this coming year, so if you're interested in working with us, stay tuned!)
Sharing Our Blessings
We're also incredibly thankful for YOU and wanted to say thank you by giving away some of our favorite resources for FREE.
On Sunday & Monday, you can grab our Teach Uplifted Devotions for Teachers ebook for FREE.
In Teach Uplifted Devotions for Teachers you'll discover how to...
- Renew your passion for teaching by finding joy & peace in Christ
- Teach with joy - even in difficult circumstances
- Banish anxiety & learn to trust God instead
Click here to request the free devotions ebook.
We're also giving away a FREE set of bell ringers - for either pre-algebra or Algebra 1 - in partnership with our sister site MathLight.
Win a TpT Gift Card
Enter to win a $25 Teachers pay Teachers gift card:
But wait, there's more!
We've got an amazing group of teacher-authors who are also waiting to give you a free resource & another chance to win a $25 TpT gift card. Check them all out here: