Back to School Series: Classroom Management Tips to Help You Start the Year Right
Welcome to our Back to School Series!
For the month of August, we will be posting tips and articles to help you not only prepare for the school year but also make it your best start yet.
Those first days and weeks of school are vital, as they set the tone for the entire year. So join us as we discuss strategies and ideas for how to start the year right.
You can also pin this post for future reference:
Check out all the posts in our back-to-school series!
Back to School Series:
- 20 Articles to Help You Make it Your Best Year Yet
- Setting Up Your Classroom: 9 Practical Things You May Not Have Thought Of
- The Tiny Mistake that Could Ruin Your Year (And How to Avoid It)
- What NOT to Do the First Day of School
- How to Teach Procedures that Your Students Will Actually Follow
- Should Teachers Lay Down the Law?
- 10 Ways to Prevent Discipline Problems
- Can We Really Believe in All Our Students?
- Should You Use a Behavior Chart?
- 10 Things to Do Before School Starts
Create Your Dream Classroom
Want more advice and practical tips? I wrote Create Your Dream Classroom specifically to help teachers revamp their classrooms and prepare to have the best start of school ever. And don’t worry about finishing an entire book before school starts. The Back-to-School Power Pack will guide you straight to information you need to start the school year right. Click here to read reviews or click here to order it now.